Excel on your rotation, impress on the wards, and score your highest on the Neurology shelf exam!
First Aid for the Neurology Clerkship covers all the key principles and clinically relevant information that neurology clerks are expected to learn. The content organization is mirrored directly after standard clerkship objectives and the Neurology shelf exam blueprint. This high-yield resource focuses on clinical scenarios, with details explaining how to understand the disease process and differentiate it from other disorders. The pharmacology content emphasizes medications specifically targeting neurologic diagnoses, as well as recreational drugs.
First Aid for the Neurology Clerkship features:
- The latest clinical research and perspectives
- Images, diagrams, and charts
- Tips on how to succeed on rotations and on the shelf exam
- Mnemonics, ward tips, and integrated mini-cases
- Summary boxes highlighting high-yield information needed for exam success