Solar Thermal Conversion Technologies for Industrial Process Heating presents a comprehensive look at the use of solar thermal energy in industrial applications, such as textiles, chemical processing, and food. The successful projects implemented in a variety of industries are shown in case studies, alongside performance assessment methodologies. The book includes various solar thermal energy conversion technologies and new techniques and applications of solar collectors in industrial sectors.
- Covers the key designs and novel technologies employed in the processing industries.
- Discusses challenges in the incorporation of the solar thermal system in industrial applications.
- Explores the techno-economic, environmental impact and life cycle analysis with government policies for promoting the system.
- Includes real-world case studies.
- Presents chapters written by global experts in the field.
The book will be useful for researchers, graduate students, and industry professionals with an aim to promote mutual understanding between sectors dealing with solar thermal energy.