سال انتشار: 2021
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: epub
حجم فایل: 770MB
ناشر: Wolters Kluwer Health
Virtually all aspects of the pathology in children are unique in pathogenesis and histogenesis from the moment of conception to adolescence whose range includes developmental anomalies to dysembryonic neoplasms. Stocker and Dehner’s Pediatric Pathology provides encyclopedic but very usable coverage of this complex subspecialty, detailing all major aspects of the pathologic anatomy of childhood disorders ranging from chromosomal syndromes and infections to forensic pathology. Upholding the standard of excellence established in previous editions, this thoroughly updated Fifth Edition offers the in-depth, richly illustrated guidance you need to confidently evaluate and dependably report your findings.
- Contains extensive updates throughout, including advances in diagnosis and targeted therapy, molecular and genetic findings, prognostic indicators, and clinically relevant discoveries.
- Focuses on key pathologic findings as well as the latest molecular genetic tools and the role that these findings play in pathologic diagnosis.
- Provides authoritative answers on everything from how to perform a pediatric autopsy or apply the latest molecular techniques, to diagnosing chromosomal abnormalities, congenital anomalies and malformation syndromes, inborn errors of metabolism, and congenital and acquired systemic infectious diseases; from how to approach forensic pathology and transplant pathology, to evaluating the pathologies of each organ system and pediatric tumors with the latest in staging and risk assessment.
- Offers quick access to essential data with 50 appendices containing multiple charts and tables in the areas of Growth and Development, Organ Weights and Body Measurements, and Placenta.
- Features an intuitive organization by disease classification and organ system, highlighted by more than 1,400 gross and microscopic images, including 1,200 in full color.